dormakaba Saflok Quantum RFID – Electronic Hotel Lock
The Saflok Quantum RFID offers a unique and award winning two-piece modular design for a sleek look and superior lock performance. The lock is easy to use and works with the Windows-based System 6000™. Optionally, choose Saflok Messenger LENS wireless system for online access management solution and superior control and monitoring.
Click here for more information about this product.
This Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable lock can operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions, allowing guests to use their mobile devices as their room key.
- Mobile Access capable lock
- Simple to use
- New construction and retrofit applications
- Works with Saflok System 6000 access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- High security and tamperproof design 1” solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting
- Emergency access: emergency key and electronic override
- ADA Standard levers: bright chrome, bright brass, satin chrome, satin brass, dark mahogany. Various lever styles available
- Door Thickness: 13/4″ (44.5mm) to 21/8″ (53.98mm) for standard product
- Locking Options:
- ANSI lock case with 11/4or 1” lock front mortise
- Options: automatic deadbolt, door ajar, MKO
- European lock case mortise (20 x 165 mm) with 20 x 233 mm lock front mortise
- BHMA and UL certified
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
The following dormakaba components are needed for a full functionality of the Quantum RFID lock:
- Saflok System 6000
- dormakaba RFID encoder
- dormakaba Maintenance Unit
- Keycards and/or credentials
- Saflok Messenger Lens, for online capabilities
- A dormakaba Mobile Access Solution Program if you want to deploy the digital key throughout your property
- Suitable for small to very large-scale hotels
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house